FOREWARNED Game update delays compared to Steam

Gruntled

For a cross platform multiplayer game why is the Viveport version so far behind Steam's?  

Currently Forewarned on Viveport shows v.072, yet the Steam version just had a major content update Called Zealots of Akar and is on v.15.1 so there's no way to play cross platform with Steam users since they are on the newer version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 6:02 PM, HackPerception said:

@Gruntled We're in contact with that publisher - the new build got caught up in QA and the issue is being worked on.

Thanks for the reply.  I just installed Viveport on a new gaming PC and it looks like it's still on v.072, also the game no longer launces so I'll probably wait until the new build gets updated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 6:02 PM, HackPerception said:

@Gruntled We're in contact with that publisher - the new build got caught up in QA and the issue is being worked on.

OK, it finally updated, but now when I launch Forewarned after the Viveport update, and after I start the game and click OK in the early access message. I get another update available message that says "There is an update available (v.16.4). Please restart Steam to download it. And I restart Steam and get the same error.   No other updates in Viveport currently.