New to Viveport - Games are not appearing in Library :(

Hi All,

Brand new to the platform, i've signed upto infinity and downloaded the desktop app. After signing in and downloading the required steam update for Oculus (I'm on a quest 2 with AirLink) It lands me on the Library page.

I've picked a few games from the game store which asks me if I want to save them to my library, I click yes but they do not appear in the library to download. Logging into Viveport via the browser I can see the games in my library there but it of course directs me to the desktop app to download them.

I've rebooted, re-installed and added the local proxy to the config file as per one of the Vive KA's to no avail. I'm definately using the same account as I added the games via the desktop app and they appear in the browser, the "Refresh Library" option does not pull them to the app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - Thanks in Advance

looks like nothing is working,  i guess their site is down.  i suggest submitting multiple tickets to hopefully get a response from them

hard to believe such a big company would provide such terrible support, i also suggest requesting a refund

Same here, everything was working a few days ago. Now I have the same exact issue as the OP. I can see my claimed games when I log in using a browser, but there's nothing appearing in my library on the desktop app that you need to actually download things. All that saving to my library does is make the download button on the game's store page not function.

Okay, I can claim and download new games just fine now, but the ones I saved while there were issues are still not showing up and I can't download them on the store page.