Infinity Versions outdated

I am a Viveport infinity subscriber for a long time now. I wanted to play around with tribe xr to be able to stream which is part of the subscription but i seen that the last time they updated the app is 2 years ago. they pushed a lot of updates i this 2 years and i wonder why non of these have made it to viveport.

Hello @inditronic - We're currently talking with Tribe and they're planning on updating the Viveport build soon.

Alot of game developers are small and indie teams and they have to sometimes concentrate their resources where it makes the most sense. We'll  be working with developers alot closer over the coming months to try and encourage platform parity.

• 3 months later...

A lot of the game functionalities are broken and the multiplayer functionality doesn't work. Creed is a good example of how Viveport absolutely screws their customers. You don't even get the same multiplayer UI in game as you do if you buy the game. Viveport is good for pre-running the game before you buy it for full functionality in some cases.

In all honesty though, the subscription is an absolute rip and not what it is actually broadcasted to be. If they told us up front we would get out of date games that lack functionality I wouldn't have gotten it.

I was about to make my own topic but i"ll add on here. I was going to sub for an annual membership until checking and realizing that almost none of the games, even the "premium" ones, are up to date versions. Most of them are a year or more behind the steam and oculus store versions in terms of updates and some of them no longer work because of it.

I dont see why anyone would want to subscribe or god forbid buy anything from the store if theres almost no guarantee that the devs will keep it on par with the Steam/Oculus versions of the same games in a timely manner or at all.