Can not download any games?

So my gf and I both Sub to Viveport Infinity annual. For some reason out of nowhere we are unable to Download any games. We can go see the Trailer of the game but we can not download it, or add it to the cart. Like flat out when we hover over theses options and click, nothing happens. 

Is any one else having these issues 

I am also experiencing the same issue. Unable to download games. ive been a subscriber for over 3 months now and have never had an issue downloading games. Can you fix this please?

I did discover you can add games to your library via the website, then sync your library in the app to download them from the Library section. However, this doesn't work for all games. Some will not sync with the desktop app and only appear in your library on the website. You can also still install stuff from the Viveport VR app, which launches Viveport in a VR environment. You can also download from there, but again, this doesn't work for all games. Some simply don't appear in the Viveport VR app, even using a search for specific titles or checking the game's genre. They do show up if I search for them in the desktop app, but of course, the Play/Download buttons are broken and don't do anything or don't appear at all.

I was able to get ~10 games installed this way, but I have 4 that are in my library on viveport.com, but don't appear in my library on the desktop or VR app and don't appear in the store at all in the VR app.

I sent a ticket in describing the issue, but support just sent me a predef asking me what time the problem occurred (if they'd actually read the message, they'd know it's been doing it at least since Friday and still doesn't work today). I pointed them to this thread in my reply, but who knows if they'll actually look. Their Twitter and these forums are silent about it, no idea if anyone's even noticed it, much less started working on it.

[Adding this in case HTC takes a look at this thread]

My wife and I (two separate accounts) are running into this issue as well - same symptoms on 3 PCs.  My secondary PC even has an older version of the Viveport app installed and I can't install games or even purchase a game if I wanted to.  A side effect of this seems to be that I also can't see game details, reviews, or anything else.  I click on a game and all I can see is the video/screenshots.