Relink Library after OS install

Hey guys, so after I recently reinstalled my WIN 10 on a seperate drive to my Viveport library, i installed the viveport app and attempted to relink my 500GB worth of games, and so far its not recognising my exisiting library. I have checked in the settings page and set the libary to be the exisiting folder. I also saw other posts stating click on the 3 dots on the title and i should see repair as an option but I don't see that option. I only get "view detail", "write a reciew" and " remove from libary". So it seems to recognise that i have previously downloaded a particular title, but clicking it only give the option to download it again. Is there any way of relinking titles eg STEAM librarys???

@censrd - I generated a support ticket for you. As long as your default download folder matches the root of your Viveport library folder, the repair option should work. Steam titles are imported due to a file that the Steam client generates; the Viveport client just reads that file. As long as Steam is installed wherever the Viveport client thinks the Steam folder is (during Viveport setup), it should eventually see that file.