Viveport Games - Anything good?

mexelmets46

Does anyone have any recommendations of good games on the Viveport store that are meaningful games and not "Demo" games? I have a 6 month free sub code but the last time I used Viveport i canceled it within a week as there wasn't much of interest from what i saw. The most enjoyable stuff was demo like experiences where they are very short burst games. Wondering if it's worth activating it now or waiting for a while .

Does anyone have any recommendations of good games on the Viveport store that are meaningful games and not "Demo" games? I have a 6 month free sub code but the last time I used Viveport i canceled it within a week as there wasn't much of interest from what i saw. The most enjoyable stuff was demo like experiences where they are ver Tweakboxy short burst games. Wondering if it's worth activating it now or waiting for a while .

issue got solved!!

• 11 months later...

My problem with Viveport Infinity is it misses the big 3 out of my 4 favourite VR fitness/rythm games: Audica, Beat Saber and Audio Trip (which yes, it's in early access still, but it's a DAMN good game and probably the one that makes me sweat the most - due to its great implementatinon of WALLS that really, REALLY makes you dance - except maybe boxing games, which I can cope with, but don't love to play). These 3 being available on Viveport, but not on the Infinity pass is a drag.

Deadly Cryptids is fun and intense action shooter. The physical cover system is awesome. There are a lot of real weapons (ak-47, scar, shotgun, beretta, magnum,...) to play with, including throwing grenades & melee combat. This game was created by a lone-wolf-developer and he is still improving & adding features to it. It’s an extremely intense experience that will keep you playing for hours

Edited by violar