Sign in to follow this  
MatthewAiden

All of you were right, Viveport software is bad

I know you guys tried (and try) to protect newcomers like myself. I got pulled in by the free "Gewgle" Tilt Brush and by the phone notifications feature.

Well, enough said that I never actually got to testing either because it's unthinkable for me to have no way of disabling auto-start of an app, having two Firefox tab auto-opened (for "viveport" purposes) and a non-closable window telling me to log into Vive just 2 days after I installed the software and logged in everywhere already. All of that just because I, a humble user, dared to plug my Vive into my PC.

I will trust you further on, sorry I doubted you!
Vive and SteamVR are awesome, I'll try to find another VR phone notification app and, well, I guess I'll just not try the Tilt Brush I got for free... oh well

16 hours ago, MatthewAiden said:

I know you guys tried (and try) to protect newcomers like myself. I got pulled in by the free "Gewgle" Tilt Brush and by the phone notifications feature.

Well, enough said that I never actually got to testing either because it's unthinkable for me to have no way of disabling auto-start of an app, having two Firefox tab auto-opened (for "viveport" purposes) and a non-closable window telling me to log into Vive just 2 days after I installed the software and logged in everywhere already. All of that just because I, a humble user, dared to plug my Vive into my PC.

I will trust you further on, sorry I doubted you!
Vive and SteamVR are awesome, I'll try to find another VR phone notification app and, well, I guess I'll just not try the Tilt Brush I got for free... oh wellhttps://nox.tips/ https://xender.vip

issue gt solved!!