Ozymandias

Unable to redeem Walking Dead

Hello. I have received the mail with the offer to redeem Walking Dead. I am on an annual suscription, but when I follow the link, it only shows the option to download as part of my Infinity plan or to purchase. It also doesn't appear in my library of purchased games. How do I redeem this offer? Or is it already out of stock?

I'm having the same issue. I found the blog post with this info, but when I click on the GET DEAL button, it just adds the monthly fee for Infinity to the cart. I am an annual subscriber and we only have till the 11th to redeem this offer, but I don't see how.

I found an answer on the Viveport Support page:

All you have to do is sign up for the annual Infinity membership (if you don’t have one already) and download and launch the game before the promotional period ends

I have done all this that you posted. @Electric72 I played over an hour and a half of the game. It's still not added to my account. WTF is going on here.

Agreed! I played for about an hour this morning and it wasn't added to my account either. Hopefully, if enough people start posting here, someone in charge will answer us.

On 10/1/2020 at 10:56 AM, Knyn said:

I have done all this that you posted. @Electric72 I played over an hour and a half of the game. It's still not added to my account. WTF is going on here.

It was the same for me but I just checked and I'm happy to report it's now in my purchased library.

i have the same problem i have the the membership but it just tries to add a monthly membership to my check out and does not put the game in my library.