Sign in to follow this  
ravan101

Viveport Infinity - Is it worth it?

Currently it's on a black friday sale. I haven't received my Index yet, and I am new to VR in general. But I noticed a number of games I bought from the Steam sale are on there.

Do games rotate in and out of availability? Currently there seems to be good stuff. Does Viveport work well with Index?

On a side note, Lone Echo is also currently on sale in the Oculus store, I picked that up, pretty excited to play it.

17 hours ago, ravan101 said:

Currently it's on a black friday sale. I haven't received my Index yet, and I am new to VR in general. But I noticed a number of games I bought from the Steam sale are on there.omegle  xender

Do games rotate in and out of availability? Currently there seems to be good stuff. Does Viveport work well with Index?

On a side note, Lone Echo is also currently on sale in the Oculus store, I picked that up, pretty excited to play it.

issue got solved

Edited by ravan101

Posted (edited)

I got it before it was Infinity because I could get Sairento, SuperHotVR, Arizona Sunshine, and The Wizards for $1 apiece. I've been wanting to checkout Masterpiece VR for a while and I can use it for free. So if you have stuff you want to try I think it's worth it.

Regards, onplanners

Edited by paulag