Sign in to follow this  
Alzon

Support Ignoring Tickets

Why is the support not responding to tickets.

I just want a refund.

Hi @Alzon,

After checking with our relative department, they would like to help.

However, according to the terms of use, which you agreed when you joined VIVEPORT infinity, they are unable to issue a refund to the order.

When users purchase subscription, VIVEPORT will notify the user that this subscription is able to cancel at any time at lease 24 hours before the next recurring period starts.

And the cancelation will not influence the current period. Users are still able to use the subscription until the period ends.

Therefore, if users face a technical issue, they could find customer support in time before the next recurring charge happens.

If users cancel the subscription successfully, they will receive an cancelation email. Users are also able to check subscription status on My infinity page.

magento monthly plan check out page.jpg

Every attempt to contact support and discuss the issue was ignored, I submitted a cancellation request form before being charged but for some reason the subscription was not cancelled. What's worse yet is I'm even using the service, it was in my opinion not worth it. It took 3 cancellation request forms all filled in and submitted before the subscription was actually cancelled. I know amazon got into a bit of trouble a few years back for taking a similar stance with their prime service and ended up paying millions in fines. I would not be surprised if the same happened here. I would say refusing to issue a refund due to service failure and given I have not been using the service would be unreasonable. I feel not issuing a refund would be in violation of my rights as a consumer. It's quite appalling behaviour at any rate, they should really have a proper refund policy that's fair to the consumer. I've already let support know that I will be passing this information on to an ombudsman if we cannot come to a resolution within the next 14 days.

It's utterly disgraceful no decorum, no regard for the consumer. I can only imagine the millions they have stolen out of peoples pockets.

I submitted a cancellation request a month in advance. The web form to cancel was submitted even if you have decided not to cancel the subscription I'm confident that request hit your servers. I can debug the API if you would really like? considering no one else can be bothered.