Kagadar

Half-Life: Alyx code not bundled with Cosmos Elite purchase

I purchased a Cosmos Elite, which is supposed to come bundled with Half-Life: Alyx. There was no separate code for the game in the box, and the Viveport INFINITY code did not give me a second code to redeem on Steam for the game.

When you unbox your device, there should be a light blue cover section with white writing on it. It's the first thing you'll remove, after you've opened the box. You'll find the code there.

I used the Viveport Code on the blue cover it let me get the viveport infinity 6 month trial but is not letting me go back and claim Half Life Alyx

I am having the same issue.  After redeeming the 6 mos trial of Infinity, I am unable to go back, and download Half Life.  Opened a ticket with the HTC support team, but was told it would be 7-10 days before it could be looked into.

Quick follow up:  I was contacted by email today by HTC Vive support.  They asked for some info such as invoice or order number, age etc.  Shortly after that, I received another email with a new code that I used at Steam, and I am now downloading the monster.  Thanks Vive for the quick response.

Just got my cosmos elite and I have the same issue..