firephoenix

viveport video problem

can't find any videos in channels.

when I first installed it things were fine, and all channels had videos & I watched a lot

but suddenly 5 days ago whenever I enter any channel it's empty with "0" videos 

I tried uninstalling and re installing the app but with no use it still shows me 0 videos on all channels !!!!

help PLS 😑 

@firephoenix Are you still having issues with Viveport video? We were unable to reproduce but we've uploaded a new build in the last few since since your post. If you're still having this issue - please post a screenshot so I can share it back to the video team.

Off the top of my head - the thing I suspect the most is Windows firewall. Your firewall may be blocking internet traffic to the application - that's something we've seen before.

Posted (edited)

the problem still there yes

but now only one channel is Working ("Vimeo") which indicates it's not firewall problem

I can see the videos in vimeo but can't see any videos in any other channel

I'll post screen shots for you

Edited by firephoenix

Posted (edited)

here are the screen shots :

when I try to select channel like GOPRO and I enter inside it this is what I find 👇:

1083289476_gopro.thumb.jpg.8a31f2fd1b158a673a94bb5be1485c7c.jpg

1369201235_gopro2.thumb.jpg.d0539aadbdadc30c4518eaff7312a549.jpg

and it's not firewall issue because when I choose Vimeo channel it works just fine (note that it's the only one that is working) 👇:

vimeo.thumb.jpg.d4f29347143b657531e5733af14d4773.jpg

Edited by firephoenix
  • Thanks 1