Venoshii

Is Vive currently doing Sponsorships?

Hello, I am Venoshii, a Partnered Twitch/Facebook gaming livestreamer currently living in Asia and I was wondering if it would be possible to get sponsored by HTC in the form of a Vive in return for advertisement and possible referral codes (Discounts for people who would buy the headset) I would love to showcase the Vive on my streams to my viewers and give them the potential to get a possible discounted one with my code. It looks incredibly fun to use and the possibilities seem endless :) Thank you for taking the time to read my question.

Hi @Venoshii

Currently, we aren't offering sponsorships or partnerships. However, if you want to pass me your information for your streams, I will gladly check them out for when we do. 

Hey @SuperNikoPower any update on the sponsorships? Ive recently been getting more and more into HTC Vive products and want to be able to show off to my friends and my twitch streams cuz i do stream vr games but I am currently stuck with the Oculus Rift. If you wanna contact me just let me know.

Hello @Phillip_Kunze_ ,

I've forwarded your note to our social team. In general, we're unfortunately not currently accepting new streaming partners at this time but it helps to be on their radar.