luma

Viveport Does Not Launch (ERROR 90001)

I have attached an image of the error. This happens with not only games, but also the Viveport VR application. My subscription time is running out and I cannot use it. This error has no documentation available. No one else has this issue. The troubleshooting page it literal sh*t. Please tell me how to fix this. I've reinstalled Steam with all games, Vive software and Viveport. NOTHING WORKS. Please, please help me out. This is unacceptable.

Capture.PNG

I just made a new account on the same PC without infinity, and I get the same error. Please help.

Hi @luma

Thanks for bringing this up and including what you are encountering and the screenshot. It definitely helps in pushing the issue forward. Are you still experiencing this issue? 

-SNP

Yes I still am, thanks for the reply. After numerous reinstalls nothing has changed. I was able to find some documentation of the error in the Viveport SDK, to which it just said License Verification Check Failed for error 90001. Is there a way to resolve this?

13 minutes ago, SuperNikoPower said:

Thanks for the reply @luma, I'm going to get a ticket started for you to see if we can narrow down what the issue is. 

Where can I view this ticket?

Also having the same problem.

I am now trying to use my Oculus Rift S with Viveport. It was working ok with my Vive headset.

Some games still launch provided you clear the error in Windows.

I could really do with a solution to this as haven't been able to use my subscription for most of this year. You would be able to see this I'm sure on your system login history. I have been a subscriber for some time now and I think it's maybe about time I got some use for the money I am paying every month.

Thanks for any help.