Sign in to follow this  
CMDRZOD

Vive Wireless Error 10001.9

Hi. This problem has been constant for me since I've owned the wireless kit. I am on Windows 10 x64 and this error occurs very often. When it does happen I have no way to fix it. I have to reboot. Sometimes this will work, sometimes the error will occur again.

When this error appears my PC will not reboot normally either. I will hit reboot, the PC will go black screen and after a minute or so will shutdown. I have it set to wake through PCI and USB. Neither will wake the PC. It must manually hit the power button. Please fix this as intel is of no help either. They refuse to provide support for their product on the intel forums. 

Hi @CMDRZOD, I've started a ticket with our Customer Care team for this situation. They will be able to help you better since this is a hardware based post. They will respond to you using the email address you have on file here with the forums. 

Awesome looking forward to hearing from them. I know I''m not the only one with wireless error 10001.9.

Hi folks, 

I currently don't have sight of how the ticketing system is flowing as I am on the Community Team. On top of sending in a ticket, I can start one for you @Fabito, I would recommend reaching out to the folks on our hardware forums at http://forum.vive.com. 

Thanks Niko! This may sound stupid but I couldn´t find the hardware forums...