Sign in to follow this  
ceabbott2

Monthly Charge for Infinity Grrrr

I've been trying to get in touch with Viveport support because they charged me for a monthly Infinity subscription.  last year I purchased a year long subscription and I wish to do the same this year! I was trying to get the Black Friday pricing of $60 but for the love of all that's holy they keep telling me they can't refund the monthly subscription. WHO IN HADES operates they technical support center and WHY is this so difficult to fix! Anyone have any ideas who i need to make contact with?

Thank you

Sincerely,

Charles Abbott

@ceabbott2 - Viveport's support is not handled by our live chat - that's mainly for hardware support.  As Viveport supports numerous headsets it's handled by an internal team that's completely separate from our live chat team. We're still working on separating out the customer service flows but it takes a while to implement these changes due to how complex these systems get in practice.

You can directly reach Viveport's support team via customerservice@viveport.com or via https://service.viveport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

I've generated a ticket via the email address associated with your forum account's email address.