Sign in to follow this  
Hieveryone

Using VivePort Infinity in a VR Park ?

Hi everyone :), this is my first topic !

I work on a business model for my marketing school, and I thought about a VR Park.

But I don't really succed to find informations about the law and rules on the exploitation of VivePort, and the game on the subscription.

Would it be possible to use some accounts of Vive Infinity in a VR Park ? Like making people pay to use some games in some machines ?

Is it possible ? Legal ? Doable ? What would be the risks of it ?

If not, do we have to pay anything ? How much to who ?

And if know, do you know how we can use VR Games in a VR Park ? We have to buy some licences to the creators ? Buy the games themself ? Create the game themself ?

Sorry, this is a lot of questions, but I really don't know how to find answers to them ! Thank you really much for your time 🙂

Franck

@Hieveryone, You cannot use Infinity for commercial applications - it violates not only Viveport's terms of service but it also violates the licensing agreement with the developer/publisher and they can potentially take action against you. Infinity is strictly a consumer licensing model.

We actually operate an arcade platform called Viveport Arcade that's specifically for your type of use case. I've generated a support ticket with the email address associated with your forum account to connect you with the arcade team who can answer any questions you may have.

Cheers!