Sign in to follow this  
SuperNikoPower

What are some of the best VR games you are looking forward to?

We are closing in on the last two months of 2019. What upcoming games are you looking forward to? 

Personally, I can't wait for Pistol Whip and Thief Simulator. PW hits on all of my favorite types of VR games. Like a mix between Audica and Superhot. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. For TS, I have the pancake version and love it. I can't wait to actually pick locks and drive in this game. 

8 minutes ago, StolenName said:

I'd like to see CENTIPEDE...

The fleas could fall from the sky instead of down the screen.  Spiders could hop instead of follow a set pattern like in the original game.  I imagine it being a glowing world, much like TRON.

Edited by StolenName
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, StolenName said:

The fleas could fall from the sky instead of down the screen.  Spiders could hop instead of follow a set pattern like in the original game.  I imagine it being a glowing world, much like TRON.

You said two things in this post that immediately get me interested. I'm a huge fan of TRON. This week I watched TRON, TRON Legacy, and TRON Uprising. You also mentioned Centipede. I'm very much a retro gamer. I would buy this day one no matter what.