xSKULLnBONEZz

Dowlnoad failed check internet connection ! ?? im connected

any help installing the viveport would be much appreciated give it 2 days i give up will quit subscription p.s. i am connected to the internet to type this lol

Capture.PNG

Hi, I am going to submit a ticket on your behalf for the situation you are experiencing. You will receive an email from Customer Care at the address associated with your email here. 

In the meantime, have you tried either of these two possible solutions? 1: Uninstall and delete the program folder where you set it to install and retry installation? 2: Is your anti-virus software stopping in the install? If it is, try disabling your antivirus temporarily until after your install. Let us know how that works out. You should also get a response for the ticket soon.

Thanks, 

SNP

Hi, I had the same problem.  Super-frustrating. I use pfSense. I temporarily NATed my PC to a DMZ and completed the install.  It looks like the Viveport servers use ports 55213 through 55219. Looks like I am going to have add a new firewall rule. Best of Luck.

this is happening to me as well
it installed before
i did a system refresh and format of all pcs now i can get past error you are not connected to the internet what stupidity is this?
im on the internet

Having this issue now with viveport and vive setup.
DMZ and port forwarding did nothing, i even teachered my computer to my mobile phone and same issue

update:- it worked after about 4 fails

couldn't see an edit post option