Sign in to follow this  
SuperNikoPower

It's almost Halloween! What are you playing?

We are coming up to the spookiest time of year. Full of ghosts, goblins.... well, let's be real, it's all about the candy. With VR being on the of best places to experience all of the scariest titles anywhere, what games are you going to be playing? Do you have recommendations for other people? Let us know in the comments below. 

I have a couple favorites myself. Ones that definitely got a jump or two out of me. 

The Exorcist: Legion VR is probably one of the most terrifying VR titles I've played so far. It's tough to really explain without spoiling a lot of stuff but basically, you are a priest looking to cast out demonic entities in 5 hair raising chapters. The jump scares are creepy but what's even worse is when you expect jump scares and they aren't there. Give this one a try if you can handle it. Check out The Exorcist: Legion VR here. 

Sinister Halloween is all about the jump scares and dark atmosphere. It is Halloween night and you are out with your friends exploring haunted houses. Once you all enter this one, it seems different. You and your friends are separated and you now need to find and save your friends. Can you do it? Check it out here.