Sign in to follow this  
InfinitiBeyond

ViRtual Scoop: Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs and Shooty Fruity

Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs Vs. Shooty Fruity   

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome to the first ViRtual Scoop! To give you a brief idea of how this will work, I will be pairing a couple of titles from the top games section on Viveport Infinity. Having never played these game before, I will also be sharing some of my initial impressions. Now, let's get rolling! 

Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs

Reaction: 

I'm sure most of you all have played or know of Angry Birds on your phone. I was expecting it to be very similar and not to my surprise, it was very much what I imagined. The only main difference is, I found myself right inside of the island (hence the idea of VR haha). At first, I had to get use to the slingshot and how to correctly aim. Once I got used to the controls, it was smooth sailing there on forward. Shooting from the slingshot felt realistic, given the 3-dimensional nature of the game structure. The challenge is to calculate and make each one of your shots count. My absolute favorite part of the game was being able to teleport. With the ability to teleport from one place to another, it allow players to shoot from various angles to maximize your chances. Overall, I definitely enjoyed the game and the character animations! 

Overview: https://www.viveport.com/apps/9fbdf672-1e35-499c-bccf-cef49c509c21/Angry_Birds_VR:_Isle_of_Pigs/

Shooty Fruity 

Reaction: 

I was a little overwhelmed when I first began the game. The controls were something I needed to get use to because I kept on picking and dropping objects left and right (oops haha). Once I overcame the learning curve, the game grew on me. I really liked the madness that was happening throughout the game, from shooting the mutated fruits to scanning the groceries, there were a lot of multitasking involved. Another way to put it, it challenged my hand-eye coordination. My favorite part is how fast-paced and engaging the game was. It keeps you on your tippy toes! 

Overview: https://www.viveport.com/apps/9d6dd673-dd3b-48e4-add1-9ebfe79c5e3b/Shooty_Fruity/

Thanks for joining in our first ViRtual Scoop! Please feel free to let us know which title you prefer by voting in the poll above. Also, if you have any suggestions of games you would like me to play in the future 🙂 

SMILES GIF.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this