Schweppes

Stuck on set store location after update

Posted (edited)

It's just never stops loading and I don't know what's the problem

edit: It worked fine before updating

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Schweppes

I just realized i posted on the wrong forum and I can't edit it so i'll make another one on viveport and this one can be deleted

Posted (edited)

@Schweppes - As I said in your other posts, I've converted your forum post into a ticket and have also sent some internal email surrounding the bug you're encountering. The support ticket will be the primary way for our techs to communicate with you. Our offices in Taipei (where the relevant teams sit) were unexpectedly closed on Friday/Saturday due to Typhoon Lekima - those teams should be coming back online shortly.

Edited by VibrantNebula

Um yeah so what is the fix for this? I am too am having the same problem. And from what I am seeing online we're not the only ones.

4 hours ago, thalian said:

Um yeah so what is the fix for this? I am too am having the same problem. And from what I am seeing online we're not the only ones.

Check your store settings on your viveport account on the website, mine is set on US for some reason so the problem was the ZIP code, if you have US too use 90015, if not try and find a zip code that's from the country in the store settings