swainjamie

Unauthorized billing and account issues

Hello,

I wrote an email inquiring why I didn't receive my 2 month free trial to Viveport and then was charged for a subscription. I then go to login into my account and its telling me that I need to purchase a subscription when I was already unauthorized billed for one. I talked to chat support and they said they could escalate it and it would take 10 days to hear back from them to get this resolved. 10 DAYS!!! Are you kidding me?? I just wanted my trial to try out some games and now your website is solely based on VR games which I now cannot play due to issues and a long wait time to resolve this. I am not happy at all, I will be attaching the chat transcript and screenshots for all to see.

Viveport Reciept.jpg

Viveport.jpg

Hi @swainjamie

I've opened a ticket on your behalf. You should get notice of this via email. We will make sure this gets taken care of. 

I am going to remove your chat transcript from this post because it has your email information in it. You can feel free to reupload it without that in it or save it for your ticket conversation. 

Thanks for reaching out. 

SNP

I have the exact same issue. I never received the code i was promised. Instead they charged the money after 2 weeks. The email support is just a bad joke. They dont even KNOW about this offer and are not able to help me AT ALL. It seems like they dont even understand what i am talking about.

THIS is by far the worst experience i had in quite a while and absolutely no base to start a monthly abo of your service.

47 minutes ago, REDMeff said:

I have the exact same issue. I never received the code i was promised. Instead they charged the money after 2 weeks. The email support is just a bad joke. They dont even KNOW about this offer and are not able to help me AT ALL. It seems like they dont even understand what i am talking about.

THIS is by far the worst experience i had in quite a while and absolutely no base to start a monthly abo of your service.

Hi @REDMeff

I have opened a ticket on your behalf and you will be notified via email. Thank you for reaching out to us! We'll look into this and make sure it gets taken care of 🙂

I have a similar issue but not with codes - it is simply the issue that my existing Viveport account was unable to login and got locked out and when trying multiple password resets I never get a reset email and does not go to SPAM, however I get the monthly receipt for the the charge. I sent a request to support and opened a ticket. And I get emails from there. The tech replied and said they manually sent a reset email. I never got it, they sent another and said it was going to some totally different email address that was not mine, and I told them that - told them I thought my account might be compromised as that was not my email. They then said the manually sent a reset to my correct address - that I never got , then said said the was an issue with my domain, (but I'm getting all their emails and other emails - and now have not heard back in 3 days now. I have chatted with VIVE support and they said they could not help me and to send another request. and all that does is they close the new request and copy the text to the open case. I could not even log into the forum with my account and had to create a whole new separate one. but need my original account as that has purchases from the last 2 years in it . I just need them to either change the email on the original account or somehow get the a reset password. 

Does anyone know how to directly contact account services - by phone? Customer Service and help really Suck here!