Sign in to follow this  
SharonBS

User Reviews

I wish that there was a place to input the system being used when posting reviews. It makes a significant difference whether the program/app is being played on an Oculus headset or Vive. You might get naucious on the Oculus headset, but not the Vive. The graphics play differently... so many differences. I feel like the reviews in some cases are moot without knowing. 

You can include a comment with your review and tell us what system you were using and describe the reason for your review rating. Other potential players and the developers can read those comments and reply to them as well.

Thank you!

-Jack S

- I agree, as HMD's differentiate, there may be cases where the UX is more closely linked to hardware which makes user-reviews even trickier. I'll touch base with the Viveport product team to see what their thoughts on how we're planning for the future as we're starting to see some of that divergence with recent releases. 

• Thanks 1

You do have a good point. I will gather this feedback up and give it to the appropriate folks and see if something can be planned. I can't promise a for sure action but this is a good idea. 

• Thanks 1