Sign in to follow this  
Doug

Feature Request: Have Viveport App remember my headset, language and input filter preferences

Why do I have to keep telling Viveport I only want to see Vive games, and not games for the Focus? Likewise for my Language and Input Preference.

Are you referring to the desktop client or the web view? You shouldn't be able to see Focus content on the desktop client.

We've added dozens of parameters and filters in the last year; I can certainly see how not having persistence poses a UX problem. I sit next to the product leads for Viveport and am more than happy to raise this feedback to them on Monday :) It may already be on their radar/roadmap but I will certainly make an inquiry regardless.  

Desktop client, Windows 10. Just now for instance, I launched it, clicked "New in Infinity" and the 6th title is RicoShooter, 7th is ThievesOfGold, both Vive Focus only.

I promise I'm not mistaking the app for my broswer, and the target from the shortcut is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ViveSetup\PCClient\Vive.exe"