Sign in to follow this  
SuperNikoPower

Which VR game are you looking forward to the most in 2019?

We are a few months into the year. Numerous VR games have been announced for 2019 and 2020. Which ones have you most excited? 

For me, while it might not come out in 2019, I'm definitely looking forward to Firmament. It is from Cyan who also made the Myst franchise of games and Obduction. They just announced a Kickstarter and I'm super into it. 

If you have no idea who these guys are, you can check out Obduction in Viveport now and give it a shot. It is a fun logic puzzler with a really cool narrative and excellent payoff overall. Check it out. 

I did not know about Firmament until you posted about it and after watching a tiny bit about the game, It is a New Cyan World. This is a must have and I plan to get in on the Kickstarter, Just have to make up my mind on how much, LOL, Different rewards for different amounts.

Thank you for the heads up on the Firmament game. For those who have not tried Obduction, It is an awsome game but be warned, it can be difficult with some of the puzzles and mysterys. Helps to take notes. Graphics are wild too.

Thanks

I'm most excited for the public to get a chance to experience the awesome catalog of content that's currently in limited release or is only accessible at special events. A couple examples of this in the next few months are MicrodoseVR and Eleven Eleven. I  hope that 2019 will see releases of previously embargoed content so the public can see what's shown at events like SXSW and Sundance.