SuperNikoPower

Everything you need to know about Viveport Infinity!

Hi , 

I'm going to send you a private message here on the forums in just a couple minutes. Be on the look out. 

Hi, can you share how to take advantage of this pricing? I have a current subscription but don't see any way to do so.

I realize my current subscription will "upgrade" automatically but that will be at my current rate which is higher than this offer.

Thanks.

It's easy! First, make sure you are logged into your Viveport account at www.viveport.com and go to the subscription options. The 3 different tiers are listed there. Click on which one you would like and go through the purchase process. From there, it will be stacked on your account.

When logged in, if I go to Subscriptions within my account options, there is only a link to manage it and my current monthly subscription details are indicated. I can only view, redeem a code or cancel in this area.

If I select "Subscription" using the links on top left, I see a message that says Congratulations, all current subscribers will be updated on April 2nd. Selecting Learn More brings up a Start Free Trial page with a link to Save $4 when I join now but if I try to "Get Deal" it just keeps returning me to the "Congratulations, all current....." page.

There doesn't seem to be a way to make a selection / purchase while I have an active account. This would be fine but the offer is only good to April 1 and the current accounts won't "upgrade" until April 2 and that will be at my current rate, not the discounted rate.

Sorry, just noticed that if I use the "See More Subscription Plans" link, I see the current options of 5 games per month plans. Do you mean to select the annual plan for that at $79 Canadian and that will translate?

Thanks,

Andre

Hey everyone! 

Don't forget to redeem your codes today. This way you get the early bird price of $8.99 for through 12/31/19 or the end of your subcription. Whichever comes first. Tomorrow (April 2nd), the price will increase to $12.99. Don't miss out!

Also, today is the last day to get a year of Viveport Infinity for $59.99. This is a $40 discount from the normal $99.99 price.  <- Expired

Viveport Infinity has now launched! If you have any questions about how it works, make sure to check out our Getting Started FAQ located HERE. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. 

Are they all new game titles? for the Xfinity monthly program?