Sign in to follow this  
SuperNikoPower

HURRY! LAST CHANCE! It's time for our Viveport Holiday Sale! 12/13-1/3 Get GORN for free!

It's that time of year. The weather is cold, families are getting together and VR games go on sale. Viveport definitely has you covered! 

Here are a some of the cool things happening during our sale. 

1: Up to 95% off 200+ titles! From 12/13 - 1/3 , you can get great discounts on cool games like Transpose, Moss, Furious Seas, The Wizards, Torn, and many more. This includes a ton of Oculus Rift compatible titles. 

2: On top of games being discounted, you can get even more discounts on titles by simply being a subscriber. Even trial subscribers get 20% after signing up for Viveport. You can do that here. Percentages increase depending on your current level of subscription all the way up to 40% for 12 month subscribers. You'll see which discount you qualify for when you log into the Viveport store and click the button on the front page (screenshot below). You can even use your discount on future subscription options. 

3: A Steam code for GORN, free for those who purchase 3/6/12 month subscription plans during the sale. That's right... FOR FREE! This excludes trial subscriptions and anyone on an existing pre-paid plan. (You can purchase another pre-paid plan to extend your existing one, if you wish.)

Here is a quick FAQ on how it all works in case you have any questions. As always, feel free to ask here in this thread as well. We will do our best to answer your questions. 

DISCOUNT (COUPON) FAQ

Can I get these discounts as an Oculus Rift user?

Yes you can. Discounts are available for all applicable titles. Make sure that the app or game you are interested in is Oculus Rift compatible before purchase.

When are these discounts available until?

Discounts apply from 12:01AM 12/13/2018 to 11:59PM 1/3/2019.

Are these discounts on top of existing sales prices?

Yes. For example if a title has a 25% discount and is priced at $10, applying a 20% coupon will save you an additional $2.

Can different discounts be combined together to save more?

No. Discounts cannot be combined, but you can always apply the best value discount available to you.

If I start a Viveport Subscription free trial, am I able to get the 20% subscriber discount?

Yes. First complete the sign-up process here, and then return to the Viveport main page. Click the discount banner to unlock your discount.

Can discounts be applied to pre-paid Viveport Subscription deals (eg 3, 6 and 12 month plans)?

Yes they can.

Can these discounts be applied to any other apps and games on Viveport, which aren’t in the Winter Sale?

Yes. These discounts apply to your entire purchase, regardless of whether you have chosen to purchase full-price or on-sale titles (or a mix of both). Discounts do not apply to Vive Focus/Wave apps.

How do I get these discounts?​

1. Login to Viveport

2. Click the discount promotional banner on the main page (see screenshot above)

3. Shop and choose your titles

4. At checkout, your discounts will be automatically applied

How can I see what discounts are available to me?

While logged in, at checkout, click the link to see all of your currently available discounts.

How can I tell discounts have been applied to my purchase?

Your final total will be shown at checkout after discounts have been applied.

How can I know when I first started my Viveport Subscription to determine my status for discounts?

When logged in, visit your Account page (click the icon at the top right of the site). Under the Subscription section, click ‘View Detail’ (or click here if logged in). At the top of this list you will see the purchase date for your first subscription cycle.

If I buy a 6 or 12 month pre-paid Viveport Subscription plan, does that make me automatically eligible for a higher discount?

No, sorry. Higher level discounts are for longer-term subscribers who have maintained a subscription. However by signing up for a longer term subscription you become eligible for perks like weekend deals where you receive double discounts. Stay tuned for even more discounts and deals for subscribers.

My account currently has a 3/6/12 month pre-paid Viveport Subscription plan active - can I get a GORN Steam code?
Yes - if you purchase another 3/6/12 month pre-paid plan during the sale. Viveport customers who are on an existing plan are not eligible, but if you do purchase a new pre-paid plan, it can be added to your account and will extend your Subscription period.

I have a question that’s not answered here; who can I contact?

Email store@viveport.com if you have further questions.

Don't forget about our awesome sales going on right now in our Viveport Holiday Sale. We are sure to have a few titles that will kick up your interest. And don't forget, you can also use your discounts towards future subscriptions. 

Also, on Tuesday, we will have a free Steam key for a truly awesome game. Make sure to come back and check it out. 

Our FREE Steam game has been revealed. For those of you who purchase a 3,6, or 12 month subscription to Viveport by 1/3, you are going to get a free Steam copy of GORN (while stocks last)! On a trial subscription? Paying monthly? No problem; buy any of our (discounted) pre-paid plans and you'll get a copy of GORN as long as we still have some to give away. (We almost certainly will.)

GORN FAQ

How will I get the GORN Steam code?

On 1/7/2019, we will add your GORN Steam code to your Viveport redeem page. We will email your email address on file to let you know the code has been added. Login to Viveport and check the redeem page at www.viveport.com/myredeem on or after 1/7/2019.

When is the GORN special offer available?

The GORN special offer is available from 12:01AM 12/13/2018 to 11:59PM 1/3/2019 Pacific Standard Time. To check this time in your local timezone, we recommend www.Everytimezone.com

If I buy more than one pre-paid Viveport Subscription plan, will I receive multiple GORN Steam codes?

No. There is a limit of one GORN Steam code per account in this promotion.

I have started a Viveport Subscription trial, can I buy a pre-paid Subscription plan and get GORN?

Yes. When you add a pre-paid Subscription plan it will end your free trial and start your Viveport Subscription. As long as your pre-paid plan is active before the promotion ends you will be eligible to receive a GORN Steam code.

My account currently has a 3/6/12 month pre-paid Viveport Subscription plan active - can I get a GORN Steam code?
Yes - if you purchase another 3/6/12 month pre-paid plan during the sale. Viveport customers who are on an existing plan are not eligible, but if you do purchase a new pre-paid plan, it can be added to your account and will extend your Subscription period.

I am a regular, monthly Viveport Subscription member, can I buy a pre-paid Subscription plan and get GORN?

Yes. When you add a pre-paid Subscription plan it will extend your Viveport Subscription by the plan’s duration. As long as your pre-paid plan is active before the promotion ends you will be eligible to receive a GORN Steam code.

I just purchased my VIVE / VIVE Pro, and redeemed a 2 month pre-paid plan for Viveport Subscription. Do I get GORN?

No, but you are able to purchase a 3, 6 or 12 month pre-paid plan, which will extend your 2 month pre-paid plan appropriately and make you eligible for a copy of GORN.

Do I have to access my Steam Library to play GORN?

No, you can access your Steam VR titles in Viveport, but you can alternatively access your Steam Library directly to launch GORN.

Where do I redeem my GORN Steam code?

When logged into the Steam desktop client, click the ‘Add a Game’ button/link in the bottom left of the screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to ‘Activate a product on Steam’. When prompted, copy and paste the GORN Steam code into the client. This will add the GORN client to your Steam Library. You will need to install the GORN client to play.

*Correction*

Initially, the GORN post said "current subscribers" would get a GORN steam key. 

In order to get the Steam Key for Gorn, you must purchse a 3,6, or 12 month Viveport subscription.

Apologies for any inconvinienced this caused. 

That's frankly disappointing, it's put a sour taste in my mouth over your entire service. I was looking forward to this, and spending more money on your sale, but I guess I will stick with Steam.

I purchased a 3 month subscription yesterday and haven't received a code for GORN

Should I have recieved it immediately or will it take a while?

Don't forget to pick up your free copy of GORN. Pick up a 3,6,or 12 month subscription to get this awesome deal. 

To make it even better, our 6 and 12 month subcriptions are discounted. 6 month is currently $35.99 ($4.00 off) and 12 month is currently on sale for $59.99 ($20.00). 

https://www.viveport.com/subscriptions/SB-1819822916

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

We are coming into the last few days of our sale. It ends 1/3 at 11:59pm Pacific. Tons of great deals just waiting for you.

Don’t forget, you can still get GORN is you purchase a 3/6/12 Viveport Subscription. Soon you’ll be in gladiator style insanity. Just make sure you have enough space between you and your friends.