Sign in to follow this  
Se7en

If you could Design a Vive Game what would it be?

i woud create a game where your set on an abandon Ship in the Atlantic ocean and the mission is to get off the ship to safey when theres Nazies trying to kill you and stop you from compleating your mission. i would make it so that with the VR you can run or walk in the virtual world but in real time you would need to walk around your room to run in the game.

or just build a call of duty game from ground up that would be sick for multiplayer.

Tower Defense and/or RTS. They can be done quite easily but no one has yet (orc assault was had such high hopes until they didn't deliver first person mode tower mode and had crazy balance problems and no levels). Hell, even a mod to StarCraft 2 to make it more VR friendly would be nice.

RTS would be really cool! Could be scaled to a room, possibly could go first person on some part. Could be any type or style. Walls/ceiling/boundaries could be utilized and be part of the play.

"Worms" game or adaptation along any of these lines would be great!

Nicht unbedingt ein Spiel aber eine Funktion würde ich cool finden.

Man sollte in Spielen wie Streetfighter, Naruto Ultimate Ninja, Formula1, Grand Turismo, Fifa ect. Zuschauer in VR sein können. Auf Puplikums Plätzen oder wie bei den Prügel spielen am Arena Rand. Man schaut halt anderen bei ihrem Match zu. Und das ganze entweder als einzelne Software oder in den Jeweiligen spielen schon integriert.

Nich vergessen ihr habt es zuerst bei mir Gelesen ;)

Hi there,

Great question, I have a silly mind fill of useless ideas, but one that I would try and push is something like Max Payne, even playing space pirate trainer I love the slow mo bullet dodging.

A warhammer RTS style game where you can manage your army in first person and in RTS view. Or for beginning a Chester game like the Harry Potter one ;) ++

wrote:

A warhammer RTS style game where you can manage your army in first person and in RTS view. Or for beginning a Chester game like the Harry Potter one ;) ++

Have you tried Broomball its like quidditch but be warned you might get motion sick 

Ok so get this, take rope swinger from fear of heights and other things, make it easy to switch from rope to a gun on either hand, make it multiplayer, first game mode; hide and seek zombie tag with guns. Boom instant hit

I would love to see a revival of Quake Arena for VR! There's really nothing else quite like it. It's use of teleportation is a natural fit and the outer space platform leaping would be all the more rad in VR. Make it happen guys!

wrote:

Hi there,

Great question, I have a silly mind fill of useless ideas, but one that I would try and push is something like Max Payne, even playing space pirate trainer I love the slow mo bullet dodging.

, love that idea! Max Payne is one of my all-time favorite game series. Just imagine those graphic novel scenes rendered in full 3D VR. And those crazy drug sequences!!