Sign in to follow this  
SuperNikoPower

Viveport BlackFriday Sale!

We are in full swing with our Viveport Black Friday sales! We have over 100 titles that are up to 95% off. This includes a few $1 dollar titles. These titles are Accounting+, Superhot VR, and The Wizards. Act fast as this sale is only while supplies last!!! This sale is going on now (Tuesday 11/20) and will last until Tuesday 11/27 at 11:59PM Pacific time (PST).

Also, are you looking to pick up a new Vive Pro? You can pick up the Vive Pro Full Kit for $200 off bringing it to $1199. If you are looking to just pick up a new HMD and you already have your base stations and controllers, there is a $100 discount bringing it to $699. Be ready to act fast. This deal starts on Thursday 9:00 AM PST and runs until Monday November 26th at 11:59pm PST. 

We also brought back the FREE Fallout VR with subscription promotion. If you pick up a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription, you will get a free Steam copy of Fallout VR. Fallout Steam keys will be sent via email on 11/30. 

To sweeten up this deal even more, the 6 and 12 month subscription levels are discounted. 6 month subscription is only $29.99 instead of $39.99 and the 12 month subscription is down to $39.99 fom $79.99. That's a crazy good deal. Since you get to choose 5 games or experiences a month, you get 60 games a year. That's an insane deal. All for $39.99 with a 12 month subscription! Also, remember that there are lots and lots of titles that are Oculus Rift compatible. 

You can find everything you need for the sale here

Last call everyone!

The $1 titles are running out fast and we are looking at only a couple hours left to pick them up. Accounting+, SuperhotVR, and The Wizards are almost gone. Hurry!

Hey eveyrone, 

Our $1 deals are sold out but everything else listed above is or will be still active during the black Black Friday sale. 

Over 100 games up to 95% off. Vive Pro sales for hundreds off. Viveport subscription with Fallout VR discounts. So many crazy deals. I'm still trying to catch my breath!

The last update for The Wizards was on September 17th on Steam.  This updated fixed a CPU issue that literally makes this game unplayable.  Your version - last updated August 16th.

How are you having a Black Friday sale on an unpatched, unplayable version of a game?  I also subbed to your 3 month plan to later find out that  "rift compatible" games don't support the controller layout.  Try playing Windlands on a rift with the Vive layout.   Come on.

I was actually considering your service past the 3 months but it's been nothing but trouble and disappointment.  Will unsub once I get that Fallout key.  Good riddance.