Sign in to follow this  
VibrantNebula

Viveport Epic Deal - 5 Epic Games / $1 Each

I really wish they said limited supplies. Just shows how new of a store front this is and and knowing that it cant honor its own advertisements is not exactly the best thing to keep me interested in this a a distrubutor. Only reason why Id ever consider this with its lack of steam intergration is if it was dirt cheap (and apparently has stock).

This is very disheartening, I had no idea this was limited stock as it is not mentioned on the sales page, and usually a "Black Friday" deal is expected to last until the Friday at least! I didn't have the money available until today and i'm seriously contemplating unsubscribing.

, I am shooting you an email.

I want to take this opportunity to point out that we still have dozens of other games for upto 95% off right now. To see a full list of all Black Friday sales titles, please visit: 

Viveport Black Friday Discounts

How do we delete pending game orders from our transaction history?

I thought they would have eventually timed out, but they still show as pending.

Due to a glitch on the website when PayPal wasn't available for purchasing, it tried to charge a non-existant credit card on my account.

I was later able to successfully purchase the 2 games once they re-enabled PayPal as a payment option.

There are still 3 pending transactions.

wrote:

- I've flagged an account manager about these "pending" transactions and will relay any feedback they may have. 

Thanks.

It's been a few days now, and the 3 pending transactions are still in my history, even after already making successful purchases of the 2 games.

Can someone please clean these up and delete them?

Thanks