Sign in to follow this  
VibrantNebula

Viveport Epic Deal - 5 Epic Games / $1 Each

I'm sorry SuperNikoPower but when I click over to the sales page the "hurry while supplies last" is left out. If I can post the screenshot I can show you. And yes I now see it mentioned in the blog but I should see the info on the sales page.

I appreciate what you are pointing out and you taking the time to do so. I see where you are coming from. I’ll make sure to note it and pass it along.

I appreciate what you are pointing out and you taking the time to do so. I see where you are coming from. I’ll make sure to note it and pass it along.

Agreed!

The image below is what I see when I view both the website & the Viveport app, there's no mention of "While Supplies Last" anywhere in that image.

All that's stated is that it's a "Limited Time Offer", which would mean that the deals are available for the duration of the sale (time period, NOT quantities).

Reading lines like "We hope you all enjoy the excellent titles you’ve picked up"  when the marketing team can't even fill the demand is laughable. 

It even comes off as a bit cocky, mocking those who may have made the effort to check out the sale, only to not be able to buy what was advertised.

There are still a couple of days left during what was still just a very short sale, so it's not too late for them to do the right thing and perhaps do a refresh on the offers.

Or not...but it's just another nail in the coffin for HTC's already questionable customer service reputation.

What? They are sold out?

The banner didn't state it was supply-based, only time-limited..

Not exactly the best move to attract more customers if you ask me

Please update the bannder with big X's only showing what games are left (I think only superhot???) There is no way to save the $130 ~ dollars anymore.