Sign in to follow this  
VibrantNebula

Get FO4 free when you purchase a Viveport pre-paid subscription (Nov 6th-Nov 14th)

I have the two month free subscription for getting the wireless. Can I add the pre-paid, but keep the remainder of the two free months, and still get Fallout 4VR?

, Yes, you are certainly eligible for this promo. You just have to purchase a 3,6,or 12 month prepaid bundle during the period (ending today) and it will "stack" on top of your existing remaining Viveport subscription. 

, that care agent unfortunately gave you incorrect info - those with current Viveport subscriptions are certainly eligible for this promo. This is not a new subscriber only promotion - it is open to everybody. We currently have a number of complex promotions underway which is likely the root of the confusion and I will work closer with marketing team to ensure that better bulletins are provided to our live care teams. 

Just curious, if those codes are going to be emailed today?

Thanks.

Eta: nevermind checked my spam box and there it was.

HTC promotions and support are completely unsatisfactory and disappointing. I had heard in the past that this was the case and I hate to say I can confirm this. I purchased a Viveport subscription solely to receive the Fallout 4 VR steam key, and was excited to enjoy it while I had some time off. I bought the subscription the first day of the promotion. After reading online accounts of several people receiving their key I was convinced mine was soon to arrive. Still after the code was to be delivered 'by November 18th' according to the promotion, I have contacted Viveport support several times, with no results. I wish i had bought the key outright and enjoyed the experience while I had some time, but now I feel I have wasted that time and my money on promised merchandise that was not delivered. I suggest anyone who reads this beware of any of these subscription promotions and look elsewhere, as HTC seems to have a history for misleading customers.