Sign in to follow this  
SuperNikoPower

So, what was your first experience in VR?

A question I always love the answer to when I ask people. What was the first game you played that made you say wow? 

I played a few games before this one but Arizona Sunshine was my first wow moment. I played a few wave shooters before and thought this was going to be like them. Being able to move around and really get into it was awesome. Sometimes, it's the little things that make something awesome. The car alarm part is a lot of fun. reminds me of other games and I liked it. 

What about you? What is was your wow moment? Share in the comments below. 

Hi ,

Me and a couple friends got together for my unboxing/setup of it and had our first VR experience in a game I saw a few videos on and thought I'd try out called 'Gorn'... Needless to say we learned the importance of chaperone! ..and the importance of moving my laptop as far away from the Vive as possible as I'd say one of my friends went about 3" from a $1500+ catastrophe.. :smileyhappy: After this we went to a much less intense and chaotic environment with 'Beat Saber'

I haven't tried Arizone Sunrise yet due to the price, how is it? It's been on my mind for quite some time but I haven't pulled the trigger JUST yet.

Man, the stories scattered around the net about Gorn are fun to read. There are some awesome fail vids out there. 

Arizona Sunshine is a fun Zombie Shooter that encourages you to look for different ways to survive the wave. 

My First game was the Lab
My first Wow moment was from The Blu when the whale comes up and looks you in the eye so amazing and slightly scary. 
The Last game that i tried that blew me away and still puts a smile on my face every time i play it is Electronauts its just such a feel good well made experience. 

I haven't played Electronauts but checked out a few videos for it and it looks pretty sick. I might have to pick it up. I'm a huge fan of music games and music making apps. I'm super into it. 

I also like The Blu and you're right, once that whale swims by it's breath taking. 

Mine was when the floor tiles ripped away from you in "The Lab: Robot Repair" - it was really effective at making me feel like I was in a massive dynamic environment.