Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

How to redeem VIVE Pro in-box codes (new/existing Vive users)

Please stop your services as none of the things are user friendly and none of the things works properly in Vive port. I have a reedemption code and I m not able to use it because you want me to add the card details. The worst experience ever. You are fooling customer with viveport services and offers. Why i have to enter my card details if it is free and If i need to pay then I will purchase till then why you need my account linke with credit/debit card. You are literlay Bandit Kings.

I didnt recieve any of the wallet money neither I m abel to subscribe , there is nothing i got as you mentioned above. 

I have both HTC Vive and HTC Vive Pro still not offers , no benifits which is promised.

Worst services. :(

Recognizing that this thread is older...the vive.com/code page does not respond. Error 503: Service unavailable. Have tried multiple browsers. The Viveport subscription page redirects there instead of allowing redemption. Seemingly no way to redeem the code. New user. 

AM

Thanks for the update. Were you able to complete your redemption afterall? Let us know if you have any questions or encounter any issues.