Sign in to follow this  
Wheres My Stuff

Vive Cyber Weekend Sale UK

So... I followed the link from the Vive UK shop for the Headset, Audio Strap and 2 Games....  Very Fast Delivery from Digital River in Ireland (I assume) but I cannot find anything that looks lake Game Codes.

I sent a Support Request in nearly 48 hours ago and have no response (Well an Automated One).

When I bought the Vive I was not logged in and have an email about retrieving my order details but my Email and order number does not bring back anything, just an infinite loop of no information ... Can't use my Credit Card last digits as it was Paypal

Sooo positive speedy delivery but really bad information

Hi ,

We apoligize for the delay. One of our managers made a post regarding EU order logistics this morning. You can read it here.  Here is the part of the message that pertains to EU orders: 

"For EU customers:

The delays are a result of inventory sell through.  We are replenishing inventory this week and shipments will commence again once that is done. This could take up to a week to complete." 

There is a card that ships in the Vive with a code that instructs you retrieve your content bundle at vive.com/code.

Let me know if you see it?