Sign in to follow this  
Miuna

How do I perform a search in Viveport?

Hi,

So i got my vive last week and set it up but never used it outside one game i have which has VR cutscenes (they are epic!), i plan to wait until i have some time (this weekend) to mount my bases.

Anyway, i have just activated my Viveport, got a few titles which look cool from the recomendations but i have seen some (from googling) which look like they could be fun and really want to try them, problem is, viveport app seems really unresponsive, every title i click takes ages to fully load the screen shots and video, and more over, i cannot find anyway to search for the title i want! I want to save my final 2 games for games i think look cool which don't appear on the top recommendations and i feel this is becoming very troublesome to do so, whilst it is my free trial of viveport, for only 7.99 or whatever it is i wouldn't mind keeping my subscription but i want to be able to look for games myself, how do i go about doing this?

Thanks for any tips or help.

There is a search feature for Viveport, just click "View All" first and you'll see a search field in the top right of the frame.

Thank you,

-John C