Sign in to follow this  
tumster

Fallout 4 bundle

Did you redeem the bundle code printed on the card in the box?

You will receive a bundle code printed on a card in the box which will allow you to redeem Fallout 4 VR.

Thanks,

-John C

HI again,

Am just about to redeem my code for the bundle now, and i see that you have 2 options.

The option am going to choose is the Fallout 4, TiltBrush and Viveport subscription.

My question is, what happens with the Viveport subscription, as i havent even started a free trial yet for that, and it would seem i will lose a free month if i claim this bundle now ?

Hi , the Viveport Subscription you're looking at in the hardware bundle is the free trial.

How long will the code be valid for fallout? 

I'm looking to buy the HTC Vive in the next couple of days as a birthday gift for my wife, so it's likely to sit unopened until mid-december.

Will she still be able to redeem Fallout 4 VR?

Bought my bundle  about a week ago, was told I would have to send my vive back and rebuy it to get the fallout 4 bundle.  Kinda crappy because the "games" that it comes with are hardly considered games.  If I knew there was a promotion I would have waited to buy it.  

Any chance of a discount code for people who haven't only just bougt their vive.   I got my Vive about July time and I am still in the salty period as it cost me £200 more then everyone else :) 

Please contact me (PM) if you purchased recently but before the promotional announcement and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

-John C